"We had lunch at the Trinity Parish Hall. Delicious! Roast beef, ham, mashed potatoes and turnips, buns and fabulous desserts. I had carrot cake, blueberry cheesecake AND lemon meringue pie!
1. Washroom on 2nd Floor, Trinity Parish Hall, where we ate lunch. The line up on the first floor was nuts, so I went hunting for another washroom.
2. View out the window from the 2nd floor.
3. Better view of the Targa cars.
4. Picture of the auditorium on the 2nd floor, which is the only thing on that floor besides the kitchen/washroom.
5. Picture of the stage from the auditorium.
After lunch we got in line for Stage 3-7 Trinity."